What is a cookie?
A cookies is simply a regular text file that contains a small amount of text and is stored on your computer or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet, in the device's Browser software's cache or storage folder. The file (or cookie) is created by a script residing on the website you are visiting.
Why are sites now warning about cookie use?
- store your selected products and substantially increase shopping speeds;
- protect your security when you're logged into your account.
Which third party cookies are used by Sweet Cures ?
To provide a safer and more informative shopping experience, and give us a better understanding of our clientele's needs, we also use the following third party services who set their own cookies for their own purposes:
- McAfee AntiVirus, for protecting and monitoring our site for viruses;
- Reevoo Product Reviews, for providing independent customers reviews;
- Google Analytics, for analysing visits to our site.
Can I still order without Cookies?
Our shopping cart does not support cookieless shopping. By disabling cookies, you will no longer be able to shop with Sweet Cures .
How long do cookies stay on my computer?
There are two types of cookies:
Session cookies: these cookies are created whilst you're visiting a website and destroyed when you close your browser. These types of cookies will not permanently reside on your hard drive, and are often used for security purposes in protected areas.
Persistent cookies: these cookies have an expiration date set (by the website) to some time in the future. It could be days or years. These types of cookies are usually used to store your preferences, so the next time you visit the site displays content relevant to you. The cookies are then stored on your computer until :
- The expiration date lapses at which time they will be automatically deleted;
- The Browser Software's cookie cache is full at which time older cookies are deleted;
- You manually clear or deleted selected cookies via your Browser software's control panel.
How do I switch off Cookies?
Cookies can be switched off by changing your Browser software's settings. Websites have no control of your Browser software's settings. Please refer to your Browser software's instructions to learn more about how to modify your Browser settings. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies, you will no longer be able to shop on the Sweet Cures Websites.