Customer Care Adviser - Job Description
Join an award-winning team located in York, engaging with customers from all over the world on the phone, email and social media. The role requires an individual who is passionate about supporting people from all walks of life and understands the company is focused on providing a dedicated support channel, rather than simply focusing on sales.
Customer Care Advisor Responsibilities
- Support customers throughout their journey with Sweet Cures.
- Process card payments from domestic and trade sales.
- Maintains support knowledge by researching conditions and products sold.
- Prepares paperwork for shipments, such as customs notes, address labels and understands the dispatch process.
- Provides after care service by phone, email and social media.
- Willingness to support other teams, marketing, design, packing and dispatch when required.
- Maintains high standards organisation for email data and paperwork.
Work Hours & Benefits
The position can be part time or full time, availability between the hours of 8:30am – 6pm. Competitive hourly wage, with work-based pension.
Customer Care Adviser Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to adapt approach for different client bases.
- Desktop publishing tools (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Whatsapp).
- Time-management skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree level education preferred but not essential.
- Experience in customer service / sales preferred but not essential.
- 2nd Language preferable but not essential, French, Italian or German.
How to Apply
Please send a covering email and CV to email@example.com – Closing date for applications: 28th of August 2021