Free UK delivery for all orders.
Choose another country to see pricing specific to your location.
Nutritionist - Job Description
We’re looking for a dedicated Nutritionist to create website copy, research new products, and liaise with customers. The role supports working from home and requires a qualified professional who can undertake ever changing and varying tasks.
- Create engaging site content for ecommerce and research sites.
- Support customers via email and social media.
- Research new products and ingredients.
- Maintains related knowledge by researching conditions and products sold.
- Willingness to support other teams, marketing, design, packing and dispatch when required.
Work Hours & Benefits
Part time position. Competitive hourly wage.
Nutritionist Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nutritional Therapist
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to adapt approach for different client bases..
- Desktop publishing tools (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Whatsapp).
Education and Experience Requirements
- Masters / Batchelor Degree Level.
How to Apply
Please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing date for applications 4th of January 2021.
Other Career Oppertunities