Trade Relationship Manager - Job Description
Join an award-winning team located in York, A brand-new role to support traders, pharmacies, and hospitals. Focusing on building new relationships and supporting existing clients with billing, promotional material and product training. The role will include traveling to other parts of the UK, possibly world to meet our clients - once pandemic restrictions have been lifted.
Trade Relationship Manager Responsibilities
- Build a network of potential & current clients.
- Process orders for traders, offering various payment options.
- Arrange for training material, leaflets, POS to be supplied to traders.
- Monitor trader sales and encourage repeating purchasing.
- Arrange face to face meetings (Currently via Zoom).
- Maintains product, service & political knowledge.
- Arranges deliveries and dispatch with the team.
- Use social media, phone email, PR to engage with new clients.
- Creates forecasts for monthly and yearly sales.
- Follows natural health market trends.
Work Hours & Benefits
The position can be part time or full time, with hours being flexible between the hours of 8:30am – 6pm. Competitive hourly wage, with work-based pension.
Trade Relationship Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analysing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
- Time-management skills
- Desktop publishing tools (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree level education.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales.
- 2nd Language preferable but not essential, French, Italian or German.
How to Apply
Please send a covering email and CV to email@example.com – Closing date for applications: 31st of March