DMannose Pet™ Powder 50g
Used for natural bladder support, DMannose Pet is suitable for most animals; reduce the dosage size in line with the weight of the animal. It is simple to use. Just mix with your pet's water or sprinkle on food. DMannose Pet is the same grade as Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose and is without additives, fillers, binders and excipients, colourants or anything other than the purest D-Mannose.
$24.75 In Stock
- Eases the symptoms of feline cystitis, water infections and other bladder conditions.
- Used as a prevention or to treat existing issues.
- Slightly sweet pleasant taste.
- Can be sprinkled on food or mixed into water supply.
- Completely natural product safe for dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, mice, horses and others.
- Dedicated Customer Service with over 18 year's expertise.
- Immediate Support: A medium sized dog (11 - 25kg) 1-2g every 3 hours with water, sprinkled over food or mixed with a treat.
- Ongoing Support: 2g once or twice a day with water, sprinkled over food or mixed with a treat.
- Note: Dosage roughly based on 1g per 10kg of the overall weight of the animal.
100% Pure D-Mannose.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Non GMO, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Celery Free, Crustacean Free, Mollusc Free, Lupin Free, Fish Free, Mustard Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sesame Free, Sulphite Free.
- 100% free from contaminants and residues. With a 99.9% Purity rating.
- Biodegradable, Chemical Free & Recyclable PP5 Plastic Packaging.
- Award Winning, Caring and Compassionate Customer Service available by Email and Phone
Delivered to United States from $9.27
- Best Before: 2 Years from Purchase Date
- Weight: 50g Powder
- Produced by: Sweet Cures
- SKU: 5060086380224
- Letter Box Friendly: No
- Other: Childproof Resealable Lid
DMannose Pet Trustpilot Reviews
Muffin's been on DMannose Pet now for just over a month. Thus far she hasn't had any recurrence of cystitis and I have noticed that when she uses her En Suite Tray she now needs wellies as opposed to the much lesser flow of urine she used to pass !Jane Buckley
Worked brilliantly for my dogs water infection - saw results after about 4-5 days and had cleared up in a week.Beth Coward
This has saved me an absolute fortune at vets. Worked within 3 days. Brilliant.Lisa
*All customer reviews represent the personal opinion of the reviewer. Results may vary from person to person. All products are sold and intended to be used as Dietary Supplements. Nothing on this page is meant to constitute medical advice.
DMannose Pet - Treatment and Prevention. For urgent support, a small to heaped teaspoonful (approx. 1-3g) every 2-3 hours with water or sprinkled over food. Please consider weight - a smaller pet may need only a quarter to half a teaspoon. Continue during the night until problems resolve, and then reduce slowly. For prevention, use a little daily.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
Supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The dose for your dog will depend on their size. For a medium size dog (11-25kg) one dose will be approximately 1-3gms of powder. For little animals reduce the dose accordingly (for example, if you have a dog which is around half the size of a medium dog, reduce the dose by half).
The dose for your cat will depend on their size. For a medium-sized adult cat (6-10kg), 0.5gm to 1gm of powder should suffice. For smaller animals reduce the dose accordingly (for example, if you have a kitten which is around half the size of an average adult cat, reduce the dose by half)
Guinea Pigs /Rabbits
For an average sized, adult Guinea pig or rabbit one dose will be about a quarter of a teaspoon powder. For smaller animals reduce the dose accordingly (for example, if you have a dwarf rabbit which is around half the size of an average rabbit, reduce the dose by half).
For an average sized, adult horse (14-16 hands) one dose will be approx. 5gms of powder. For smaller animals reduce the dose accordingly (for example, if you have a foal that it is approximately half the size of an adult horse, give them half the dose)
DMannose Pet can be used for other household pets not listed above. Dosage roughly based on 1g per 10kg of the overall weight of the animal.