Passwords / Account Access
- What is my Username?
- How do I retrieve a lost password?
- How is my password initially created?
- How do I log into my account?
- How do I reset my password?
What is my Username?
Unless opting to order as an anonymous guest, all customers ordering for the first time have an account automatically created with the email address entered into the order form used at the Username and a temporary 4 digit password randomly generated. These credentials are then emailed to the customer upon completion of the order.
If you are having trouble logging into your account with your email address, please try the following:
1. Try any other email addresses you may have used in the past, or new email addresses you just acquired.
2. Use our Password Reset form by clicking the "User" icon at the top right of any page on our website then clicking "Lost Password?"
How do I retrieve a lost password?
All passwords are encrypted and cannot be retrieved. If you've lost or forgotten your password, it will need to be reset.
To reset your password, from the top right of any web page on our site:
- Click the "User" icon
- When the panel drops down, click the "Lost Password" link.
- When the next panel drops down, enter the email address you used when you placed your last order.
- Our system will search our database and if your email address is found, an email with detailed instructions on how to reset your password will be dispatched.
If your Username cannot be found, you can either call or email us for assistance.
How is my password initially created?
If you are ordering as first time customer, when you fill in our order form and submit payment, either via PayPal or RBS WorldPay, our system will automatically generate a 4 digit temporary password and send it to you via email. Your username will be your email address. If you're wanting to log in, please refer to the Welcome email we sent you when you placed your first order.
How do I log into my account?
From the top right of any web page on our site:
- Click the "User" icon
- Enter your Username (usually the email address your placed your order with) in the first text field.
- Enter your password in the second text field (refer to the Welcome email we sent you when you placed your first order with us).
- Optionally tick the checkbox labelled "Keep me signed in", which will keep you signed in until you manually click the "Log out" link. If left unchecked, your session will auto-expire when you close your browser.
- Press the "Submit" button.
Upon successful sign in, the Sign In panel will collapse and a new panel will appear with links to your account. Click any of these links to enter your Account Area.
How do I reset my password?
Refer to the previous question to log into your account. If you're logged in, clicking the "User" icon will reveal links to the Account Area. From this panel click the "My Password" link to update your Username and/or Password.