Organic Wild Oregano Oil C80™ 25ml
A powerful anti-microbial with 80% Carvacrol with organic olive oil which has properties which may support natural defences in the fight against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses. Supplied in a small glass bottle with a measuring pipette.
$45.73 In Stock
- May have antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Compounds found in oregano oil may be potent antioxidants & anti-inflammatory agents.
- Applied topically and digested for internal use.
- Can be used alongside other supplements for extra support.
- Dedicated Customer Service with over 18 year's expertise.
- Soil Association Organic Certified Oregano Oil Carvacrol Level: 80% Plus
Immediate Support: Up to 5 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil and ingest, 4 times a day. Based on 5 drops four times a day;
- 175 servings / 44 Day Supply.
- 100mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil.
Maintenance Support: Ingest 2 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil daily. Based on 2 drops once a day;
- 438 servings / Over a 1 Year Supply (438 Day Supply).
- 40mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil.
Topical Use: Dilute further if required with carrier oil and rub topically.
Warning: Wild Oregano Oil C80 is a strong oil: please read all safety advice below under the further information header.
20mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil per drop - exceeding the European recognised standard.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Non GMO, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Celery Free, Crustacean Free, Mollusc Free, Lupin Free, Fish Free, Mustard Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sesame Free, Sulphite Free.
- Organic Certified - Licence no: DA26729, Access date: 10/04/2018
- Minimum 80% Carvacrol purity.
- Made with the finest Mediterranean Hand-Picked Oregano (Origanum Vulgare).
- Recyclable packaging, Glass bottle and Plastic pipette.
Delivered to United States from $8.12
- Best Before: 2 Years from Purchase Date
- Quantity: 25ml
- Produced by: Sweet Cures
- SKU: 5060086380064
- Letter Box Friendly: Yes
Xylotene 100g Powder Tub
Probiotic Blend 60 Capsules
...I have gradually reduced the dose to 1x per day and I am delighted to say that my bladder health is amazingly improved thanks to oregano oil. I would not be without this product. It is worth the investment and lasted me around 3 months.Rachel Key
Excellent product. This chased away the 100 day cough I had been suffering from.Barbara
Very effective for bacterial infections and helpful with viral infections too - one of the best products that I have tried...Hugh
*All customer reviews represent the personal opinion of the reviewer. Results may vary from person to person. All products are sold and intended to be used as Dietary Supplements. Nothing on this page is meant to constitute medical advice.
Our potent Wild Oregano Oil C80 is only available in liquid form and can be diluted with a carrier oil (at a ratio of 1:30) before being applied topically or mixed with milk and taken as a drink. It should then be washed down immediately with a much larger glass of the same milk to avoid burning of the mouth or throat. Avoid applying the undiluted oil directly on the skin. In case of accidental spillage, use an edible oil to wash and remove any Wild Oregano Oil C80, followed by soap.
Supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Oregano has "Generally Recognized as Safe" (GRAS) status; this indicates that it is widely regarded as a safe product to use.
However, essential oils must be used sensibly:
- If taking blood thinners such as Warfarin and aspirin remember that oregano oil has a naturally occurring slight blood thinning effect.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or whilst trying to conceive.
- Not suitable for children.
- Take in milk or milk alternative such as soya milk and follow with milk or milk alternative.
- The liver needs time to process so a few days on, a few days off is recommended.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages.
- If you drink excessive amounts of alcohol regularly or take prescription drugs, or you have any other health concerns, please consult your doctor before taking Oil of Oregano (C80).
- Use carrier oil when applying to skin.
- If allergic to oregano or to other plants in the Lamiaceae family, such as mint, sage, basil, and lavender, please don't use oregano oil.
- Keep away from genitals, eyes, and store away from children.
Warning: Not advised when breast feeding.
Always consult a doctor if you have a health problem or considering taking any supplement with prescription drugs.
Those who are allergic to plants from the Lamiaceae family (mint, lavender, sage, and basil) should also avoid this oil, as they may also develop an allergic reaction.
If you have any concerns, please discuss with your doctor.
Keep the bottle sealed tightly and out of direct light to avoid oxidisation and maintain full strength.
Always replace the lid tightly and keep away from children.
If there is anything, you can not find you can call us on +4401904-789559.
Still have Questions? Send us a message.
Organic Wild Oregano Oil